Applied Consumer and Clinical Evaluations (ACCE) has a winning culture for passionate, high performers with a desire to achieve in a team based, continuous learning environment.
Flexibility, responsiveness, actionable insights and innovative thinking are our vision. The company goal is to hire bright, interesting people who know how to work as a team on a constant flow of new projects to find the best deliverable for our clients.
Spirit, passion, integrity, team first attitude are the qualities we value the most at ACCE. If you understand and appreciate an environment of empowerment, engagement, fairness and responsibility we would like to hear from you.
Please check the available positions below.
We are currently looking for a senior member for our Consumer Research Group.
Job Title: Senior Consumer Research Manager
Reports to: Director of Consumer Research
CONSUMER RESEARCH DEPARTMENT VISION:
Manage the relationship with current and potential clients; promoting ACCE's expertise in the consumer guidance research of food, beverage, personal care, household goods.
ASSIST DIRECTOR OF CONSUMER RESEARCH AS OUTLINED:
- Manage project operations in accordance with ACCE procedures to meet client's requirements and objectives
- Coordinate with statistical and operations departments to ensure on-time and high quality research project completion
- Thoroughly discuss project plans with clients during the initial project stages to effectively meet target objectives in a cost conscious manner that maximizes the potential for profit
- Promote growth of the ACCE business with current clients
- Leverage consumer research experience in a CPG environment
MANAGE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITES:
Project related activities:
- Communicate with clients on all relevant project issues covering project objectives including costs, development of test design, questionnaire, issuing toplines and summaries, reports and presentation of results
- Meet weekly with project team to review consumer project operations to ensure cost efficiencies and adherence to project/client requirements
- Communicate with Director of Consumer Research on all relevant consumer project issues
- Communicate with Director of Operations to review project execution plans, project requirements and budgeting
- Compare all expenses against budgeted costs for projects
- Complete all ISO documentation related to project related activities
Business Development activities:
- Grow revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Develop new business relationships with prospective clients in accordance with established goals
- Track and report on business development activities to Director of Consumer Research
- Coach business development activities of Assistant Consumer Research Managers
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Sciences, Business, or related fields
- Minimum 5 -10 years experience in Food sensory or consumer goods industry
- Advanced MS Office Skills including MS Word and MS Excel
- MRIA’s Canadian Market Research Professional (CMRP) is strongly recommended
- Strong oral and written communication skills with experience presenting to clients and executives.
Salary / Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.