Applied Consumer and Clinical Evaluations (ACCE) has a winning culture for passionate, high performers with a desire to achieve in a team based, continuous learning environment.
Flexibility, responsiveness, actionable insights and innovative thinking are our vision. The company goal is to hire bright, interesting people who know how to work as a team on a constant flow of new projects to find the best deliverable for our clients.
Spirit, passion, integrity, team first attitude are the qualities we value the most at ACCE. If you understand and appreciate an environment of empowerment, engagement, fairness and responsibility we would like to hear from you.
Please check the available positions below.
ACCE International is a market research and sensory testing firm. We specialize primarily in testing and evaluating consumer products using a central location test (CLT) facility. Respondents, who are recruited from our sensory test panel, participate in product evaluation tests at our ACCE facility either as survey respondents or in a focus group environment. The main CLT facility is in Mississauga, Ontario with partner facilities in key Canadian, US and European cities.
We are currently looking for a Costing Analyst/Office Administrator
Job Title: Costing Analyst/Office Administrator
Reports to: President/CEO
Major Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for administrating and overseeing all aspects of costing and record keeping. This would include:
- Project and operation costing and analysis
- Administer, update and monitor payroll software
- Ensure accurate and confidential information is recorded in HR Files, Staff Files (HR software) and QuickBooks
- Assist with all aspects of day to day accounting requirements
- Update and maintain ACCE Policy Manual
- Administer Employee Benefit Plan
Other duties may include:
- Ensure compliance of ACCE standards and ISO recording duties
- Prepare and record Action Requests for ISO continuous improvements
- General office administration
- Minor HR role, implementing all aspects of the Ontario ESA as it applies to ACCE
Qualification / Education / Experience
- College Diploma/University Degree in Project Accounting/Costing Analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience needed
- 2+ years experience at an intermediate accounting level
- Above average attention to detail
- 2+ years working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables)
- General computer proficiency a definite asset (implementing payroll software)
- Experience in Employee Benefit Administration/RRSP Admin an asset
- Knowledge of Ontario ESA and Canadian Labour Laws an asset
Salary / Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage
- This is a part time position with flexible hours.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.